Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Flowers

I often work on the veranda at home overlooking a small backyard and I'm always drawn into this frangipani tree, sitting in the corner of the backyard. Somehow every time I see its flowers, I remember what my mom says all the time, to always look at the bright side of life and it always brings a smile to my face.




I think frangipani tree is a must have on everybody's backyard. It doesn't require a lot of space, very easy to maintain, but the shape of the tree and the flowers give you such a picturesque view to brighten up your day.


Frangipani Flowers


Another mandatory plant to have at home is moth orchid. It lasts quite long when you put it in a pot and you can put it as a decorative flower almost everywhere at home. You just need to put several ice cubes on the pot every other day in order to maintain its longevity. 


Moth Orchid

The tuberose is another flower to be considered at home. Although it doesn't last long when used as a decorative part of your home decor, it sure brings an enchanting aroma and it looks gorgeous.

The Tuberose

But, in general, you could just create a makeshift decoration out of everything you find at home.





It's nice to have a little bit of nature at home. When you get really lucky, you get to see a gem such as the picture below.







No comments: